We Are Metas

Forums

Forum Home > Introduce Yourself > hello from husky

Husktopia
Hi, first off call me husky andsecond, I think I may have pyro or thermo kinesis because when ever it is a cold or hot day,.I like to make it a bit more extreme for my friends, and it helps me with sickness and average warmth keeping. I'm looking to develope my thermo and learn enhanced senses and tk. If there is anyone around who can help me I would.be very grateful. Thanks - husky
December 15, 2012 at 4:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Husktopia
Sorry for the spelling,.I'm on my mobile
December 15, 2012 at 4:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Husktopia
Sorry for 3 posts but I also have extreme precog as it says on earthguardians profile. Is he still a member? Sorry I was looking through old profiles
December 15, 2012 at 4:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JasonKrane

Welcome to the site. However, if you do want people to call you something, I would have called yourself that rather than 'Husktopia'. Still, I hope you find something that can help you on this site, but I will warn you that we mostly just end up bickering in endless debates.

--

"The wicked are always suprised to find that the good can be clever."

Marquis de Vauvenargues

December 15, 2012 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moose
Administrator

Temperature is just thermo :)

--

#7  Class 2 Technopathy ( Active , Reactive ), Class 4 Passive Technological Empathy  ( Active ), Class 3 instant precog/kinestetics ( Passive ), Class 4 Tech mind ( passive/active )

December 15, 2012 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Husktopia
:) Bickering sounds fine with me Anyway, thought I might just ask, is pyro an actual ability?
December 15, 2012 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

earthsguardian
Yes, I am here. I've been in the UK for 3 weeks and now that I'm back I can post again:) From Oct to when I left I just had a little break from the site, I guess that contributes to the fact of me being away :)
--

Earths

December 15, 2012 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Myr
Site Owner

How did you find this site, Husk?

--

Class 3 active/compulsory telepath; class 2 passive precog

December 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moose
Administrator

Yes pyro is an ability haha

--

#7  Class 2 Technopathy ( Active , Reactive ), Class 4 Passive Technological Empathy  ( Active ), Class 3 instant precog/kinestetics ( Passive ), Class 4 Tech mind ( passive/active )

December 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Husktopia

I found the site on google...

I was looking up some things and stuff about thermo/pyrokinesises (self control of temperature - that is what i looked up) 

December 15, 2012 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Myr
Site Owner

How long did it take you to find the site?

--

December 16, 2012 at 12:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Husktopia

Uhhhh, awhile but why?

December 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Husktopia

Is something wrong?

December 16, 2012 at 2:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Myr
Site Owner

No, I'm just wondering. I've been meaning to ask a new member this for awhile, just to see how easy it is to find the site.

--

December 16, 2012 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JasonKrane

It took me ages to find. I was searching for telekinesis, and found the older site (which contained some nonsense about altering your genes with your mind) from which I got to here.

--

"The wicked are always suprised to find that the good can be clever."

Marquis de Vauvenargues

December 16, 2012 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

greekkota
i found this site the same way, but i was looking up precog
--

Sharpen up your teeth- your dreams are more than worth defending, in a fight that's never ending. So go on, go ahead and prove me wrong.

December 16, 2012 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LeftGarrow

Just like to point out, I found this site through searching up TK, then I found the old site. 

If I recall correctly, it was pretty high up on the list of communities. I might have searched forum or something like that?

Also, Husky, welcome! Pyro is a kind of iffy thing. It's an ability people claim to have, yes, but it's hard to prove considering most of the proof you can provide is lighting a match and "dousing" or "flaring" it. Both of which could be played off as the match just doing it's thing.

I don't blame the people doing the videos, though. I gave pyro a shot a while ago. At first, I legitimately thought I was dousing the match. I let the match go on it's own and realized it was simply the amount of fuel in the match. I would reccomend trying something else. Perhaps a candle? Something that wouldn't normally go out :)

--

Class 1 Reflexive/Active Adrenal

December 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Husktopia
Thanks for the advice
December 16, 2012 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MoonHeart

I types metas into google and found it soon enough :D

--
Atmokinetic Energy tracker Add me on skype jackfrost9995
December 16, 2012 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.